Conference paper available for free

No comment yet
Happiness in Islam

Alhamdulillah, I am due to present my overall findings for the "Happiness in Islam" project at a conference organised by the International Association of Muslim Psychologists (IAMP) at IIUM that will be held, insha Allah, from 5th Dec 2011 to 7th Dec 2011.

My wife keeps telling me that it is difficult for somebody reading this blog to understand exactly what is the data that I have collected and what are my conclusions on the project so far. I think that it is a fair comment. At the same time, I don't want to re-arrange my blog because it is helpful for me to look back and observe how my ideas / knowledge has changed over time. Therefore, if anybody is interest in getting the 'overall picture', they are welcome to email me at fontaine008@gmail.com. I will email back a copy of the conference paper.

By the way, the fact that I don't make regular postings does not mean that nothing is happening. I have about 160 students continuing this project. One group of 30 students will finish early December and one group of 130 students will finish in January 2012. I am also discussing with a PhD students on the possibility of testing my students in respect of their emotional intelligence and their spiritual intelligence at the beginning of the assignment and at the end of the assignment to see whether there is any significant differences.

Post a Comment